Friday, August 1, 2014

What's in a note, DAP Tales?

OK. So I'm one of those people who are actually afraid of certain still things. What type of silly things? Well, I'm afraid of crowds of teenagers, homeless folk to talk to themselves and approaching people when I have something to sell or to use their location. Pretty silly right? The last fear on my list is really hampering my success. I'm the sort of person who likes to focus on her strengths rather than my weaknesses. That is one of the reasons why I formed the GNG. It was a way to meet like minded friends.Sure the GNG isn't what I hoped it would become but it is developing on its own course and I've made some good friends.

Last year we made some scrolls for the elderly. It forgot the name of the woman who organized the whole thing but I was impressed with the whole effort.  There are a lot of kind people in Atlanta and I think I should try to be around them more. Usually when I kind, I am taken advantage of, but I enjoyed the feeling and I think I'll continue the scrolls idea. I try to live by my motto, 'If you can, you should." so I'm going to try harder. This year, I'm going to read for the public, even though I hate doing that. I'm also going to reach out to the shelters and share my talent with them. This year I've tried hard to sell my work but I think my soul is a little tired of it. I'm going to focus on spread joy as much as I hug my Joi. LOL.



No comments:

Post a Comment