Thursday, November 16, 2017

DAP Works

I never want to start writing a story until I have it worked out in my head. My thinking process could take years, but today... I've done it. I finally have all of the stories worked out. Now on to the hard part... writing it down and the illustrations. Sometimes I think that I enjoy the stories too much in my head and it is my ego that wants to write it down. Now that I am getting older, I suddenly have a new reason to write it all down. I was working on my fairy tale story book and started telling the tales to my daughter at bedtime and then I realized that I was forgetting details and was ummmming too much. Yup. I need to get this stuff down. I drew the sketch below in 1991. It is one of my inspirations for my new fairy tale book.



No comments:

Post a Comment